Monday 24 October 2011

Tomorrows tiling task

Just finished laying out the floor tiles in the kitchen ready for tomorrows job of starting to lay them. Have hacked off about four inches of plaster from the base of the walls all the way around the room as it was plastered right down to the concrete floor which allows damp to rise.
Also PVAed the floor to provide a seal. Will have to be more careful with my tiling tomorrow as I made sure today to finish at the front door so that I could go straight out and buy the tiles while the floor dried, but it turned out I left my car keys on the stairs.
Quite worried about tomorrow, but think the tiles are quite forgiving.

1 comment:

  1. If you keep your phone in your pocket today, you'll be able to blog if you get your tiling plan wrong and become trapped in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete