Thursday 3 November 2011

Stressful day

I always thought today was going to be difficult as the electrician was coming to do the work in the kitchen and then I was going to tile over it and finish off above the worktop.
He was recommended by the neighbours, but I found out he wasn't qualified and I was worried about what he recommended we do. I said it couldn't be done without a proper certificate, so I had to ask him to down tools and leave.
I then had to find a new electrician and start again from scratch. Managed to get one who was recommended by the letting agent and he said the work the first guy was going to do did not meet regulations. Have given him a key and he is going to try and get it done over the weekend as he is really busy.
Really disappointed as can't finish tomorrow now, but at least I think I have found a way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment